- Glucosamine Sulphate gives structure to the bones, skin and hair. Natural production of glucosamine fades with injury or aging.
- Chondroitin Sulphate is necessary for cartilage metabolism, maintenance and regeneration to ensure joint flexibility.
- Green Lipped Mussel is a natural glucosamine source, they are known to possess anti-inflammatory potential
- MSM is used in the body to strengthen the connective tissue around the joint and cartilage.
- Vitamin C aids the formation of collagen required to support cartilage and bones
VetIQ Arthriti-UM Advanced Hip & Joint Care (45 Tablets)
£13.69 Regular Price